Generico News Ep.1 Generico News Ep.1

Nice

I like it, looking forward to the next episode.

Roller Coaster Rush Roller Coaster Rush

Disapointed

I thought this game looked really cool the first time it was posted. (When the play button didn't work.) So I was glad to see this re-posted with the corrections. And it actually did turn out to be a really cool game until I finished level 3. I will leave it at that however, because I completely agree with Mexynquick and so have chosen to give that same score.

Unstable Terminal Unstable Terminal

Not Too Bad

My only, somewhat complaint, is that this is too short. I would like to hear a longer version of pretty much the same thing. I like it. And going along with what you said in the description, more sounds couldn't hurt. Just curious, but have you ever heard of a group called Locust Toybox? They make pretty weird songs that are featured in some Salad Fingers Episodes. I'm thinking you'd like them, and actually that cartoon, if since you went with this style. Either way, keep it up, I like discovering music like this.

ObnoxiousCortex responds:

I admire your interest in this. I've watched every episode of Salad Fingers, but none of their music inspired me -- this is all me. I will find a bunch of stupid sounds and make a bigger, weirder, and massively in-depth song that'll make your brain swish and swosh in it's fluids.

Victory [ Cinematic ] Victory [ Cinematic ]

Great Song!

I think this sounds pretty cool. And I have to ask, which movie inspired this song?

Boesgaard responds:

The Island :)

Lost Theme Tune Lost Theme Tune

OMG!

I can't get this tune out of my head! But I do like it.